We are experienced Malaysian medical tourism facilitators.
We understand that the international patient embarking on a medical journey needs assistance whether she is travelling alone or accompanied by her family. As destination facilitators in Malaysia, we will provide meticulous support so that she will have a great medical journey experience in our country.
We will educate you on the requested procedure so that you will understand what it entails including the approximate cost of the surgery and the recovery time needed for the patient to recuperate in Malaysia.
Our surgeons are highly trained and qualified in their chosen field and have the following criteria:
- Board Certified in the specialty your surgery requires.
- Performing the procedure you require on a regular or frequent basis.
- Have a history of excellent outcomes performing the procedure you need.
- Free of excessive malpractice suits by former patients.
- In good standing with the Board of Medicine.
- Performing surgery at a hospital or medical centre that provides excellent care.
- Have high level of Medical Tourism acceptance.
We work with Medical Centres that are fully equipped and having a medical system in place supported by a team of highly trained personnel.
The Medical Centres are registered with the Health Ministry Private Healthcare Facilities and Services (Private Hospitals and Other Private Healthcare Facilities) earned accreditations with world-recognised organisations such as the Joint Commission International (JCI), the International Standard on Quality (ISQua), the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) and the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).