Many people have good reasons for seeking cosmetic surgery. They’ve thought it over carefully, are in good health, have good self-esteem, understand the risks of the procedure they’re considering, and are doing it for themselves.
Other people, however, are doing it to try to please someone else — often their spouse or partner — and their hopes go way beyond what the procedure can do.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is your motivation?
- Are you doing it for someone else, or for yourself?
- What do you want to change and why?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What are your expectations?
- Does your surgeon agree that your goals are reasonable?
When you are ready for consultation with our specialists please do not hesitate to contact Sister Kay